REBECCA KIDD, SPEECH PATHOLOGIST
To Book Online with Rebecca, Click Here!
Rebecca is a Certified Practising Member of Speech Pathology Australia. After graduating from City University in London Rebecca has gained valuable experience working with children in a variety of settings including clinics, schools and hospitals. As well as working in Melbourne, Rebecca has worked in remote Western Australia and most recently in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Rebecca is always keen to develop her clinical experience and is qualified in a number of therapy approaches to help your child with their individual needs. These include:
- The Spalding Method of Literacy Development
- DIR Floortime Approach – to develop emotional and communication skills in children with autism
- PROMPT – to assist children with speech production disorders
- The Lidcombe Program – for young children who stutter
- Secret Agents’ Society – a fantastic social skills program for children with high-functioning autism
- SOS Approach to Feeding – to assess and treat children with problematic feeding behaviours
Rebecca loves living and working in Melbourne’s inner-west. She feels exceptionally lucky to live in such an amazing city and likes to make the most of our cafes, cinemas and bike lanes. Rebecca enjoys learning new languages (currently Spanish) and has just started learning the martial art, Aikido.