JUST A FEW THINGS (or MORE) THAT YouR Osteopath MAY PROVIDE MUSCULO-SKELETAL treatMENT & ADVICE FOR:
- Stiff / Wry Neck
- Whiplash Injuries
- Repetitive strain injuries related to overuse such as work, hobbies or play.
- Pain and stiffness associated with arthritis
- Sports Injuries including Joint Sprains & Muscle Strains
- Wrist and Hand Pain including carpal tunnel syndrome
- Postural Problems
- Low Back Pain and Sciatica
- Groin, Hip and Pelvic dysfunction
- Leg injuries and disorders
- Foot and Ankle injuries
- Headaches and Migraines – These may include cervicogenic headaches, some tension-type and cluster headaches, some migraines.
- Shoulder Pain including frozen shoulder and rotator cuff injuries
- Spinal / Rib & Diaphragmatic related dysfunction associated with Asthma and Breathing Problems
- Rib Pain
- Arm and Forearm pain including tennis & golfers elbow
- Pregnancy related neck & shoulder, back, pelvic and hip pain & instability. We provide musculoskeletal techniques that may help with groin, lower abdominal or pubic symphysis pain & sciatica.
Inner West Health Clinic Osteopaths provide thorough gait analysis, ongoing exercise and stretching prescription using Exercise Program software PracTx, dietary and nutritional advice, ergonomic advice for your home, workplace, vehicle and bike.
All our Osteopaths are proud members of Osteopathy Australia and registered by the Osteopathy Board of Australia. As a clinic, professional development & quality evidence based research is paramount. We support our professional body’s assistance and advocacy of our profession and applaud the ongoing efforts of our fellow Osteopaths to build on the already extensive body of quality evidence based research into all aspects of our profession.
Please refer to the Osteopathy Australia website for more detailed information about our profession.