Online Osteopathy Appointments (Telehealth Consultations)
Osteopaths are able to use their expertise in management of physical stress and tension by providing postural guidance and exercises via Telehealth
This a remote consultation undertaken via Cliniko Telehealth, Zoom or other platform with your osteopath. The osteopath will be based at Inner West Health Clinic or their home office and you can stay in the comfort of your own home.
Requirements: You will need to have a computer/phone that includes a camera with audio. If Cliniko Telehealth is not a feasible option, you will need to install Zoom onto your phone, tablet, laptop or pc. Please click here for Zoom installation.
We have 2 options depending on your needs.
Please Note: ONLINE OSTEOPATHY CONSULTATIONS MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR YOU! For most clients, ‘face to face’ will still be the most appropriate form of consultation, however we appreciate for some people at present, this is not possible nor suitable. Therefore, before booking this consultation, please email email@example.com with your name and contact details (email and phone number) so that we can touch base via email or phone to determine if this consultation is suitable for you.
10-15 minute consultation
You are entitled to 2 free short consults.
Future consults charged at $20.
Designed to enable an online, face to face conversation between clients and practitioners, to touch base and briefly discuss –
- Current state of your existing condition.
- New injuries or complaints
- Concerns regarding exercise management plan
- Quick look and review of home work space ergonomics.
30-40 minute Telehealth consultation
The consultation may include the following:
- Case History of your presenting complaint
- Movement assessments where relevant
- Practitioner guided movement based therapy / Exercise prescription / review where appropriate.
- Treatment and management advice (includes highly detailed video based exercise prescription).
- Detailed ergonomic assessment of home work space. (If you would like a detailed report for your employer, this can also be provided $105.)
Payment: Payment for online consultations are required prior to the consult. Payment options include payment over the phone (with credit card details) or electronic bank transfer.
A receipt will be emailed following payment.
*** BULK BILLING IS AVAILABLE FOR ALL CHRONIC DISEASE MANAGEMENT PLAN (EPC) AND DVA CLIENTS. ***